Join us on, before, or after #GivingTuesday, December 3, 2019 to help grow UndocuFund and to commit to providing emergency aid to those whose employment and living conditions were severely disrupted during Sonoma County’s Kincade Fire.
Inspire and build community while supporting undocumented immigrants as we turn toward the winter season of giving:
- Search for or invite employers to match donations: undocufund.org/donate
- Host a Dine and Donate at a local business: Guidelines & restaurant lists here: https://www.groupraise.com/restaurant-fundraisers
- Host a Holiday Giving Drive at your office or for your birthday: https://www.punchbowl.com/p/how-to-host-a-giving-party
- Organize a benefit event such as a Donation-Based Workshop or Training (offer one yourself or enlist a talented friend). Think yoga, wreath-making, brunch, cookie-baking, fun-walk, dog-walking. https://medium.com/@nicolecardoza/how-to-host-a-successful-donation-based-yoga-class-ade968e36e3d
- Share your efforts and inspire others via social media:
Mail donation checks payable to: “NBOP – UndocuFund” PO Box 503 Graton, CA 95444
North Bay Organizing Project serves as the fiscal sponsor for UndocuFund. NBOP is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit entity, tax identification number is 45-2369887. Donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.